In order to make your stay at Fox Run Center comfortable, please pack the following items:
- Seven pairs of underwear
- Please do not bring bras with wires
- Seven pairs of socks
- 5 sets of casual clothing
- May not have chains or ties
- Shorts–Bottom of hem may not be more than three inches above the knee when standing.
- Boxer shorts may not be worn as outerwear
- T shirts
- May have designs or characters
- May not have designs that advertise drugs, alcohol, cigarettes (no skulls)
- 1 pair of sweats
- 2 pairs of pajamas
- 1 sweater or sweatshirt – no hooded sweatshirts or any clothing with drawstrings
- 1 pair of play shoes
- Slip on tennis shoes. Please do not bring sandals or flip-flops. No shoe laces.
- 1 pair of slippers
We ask that you do not bring expensive personal items. You will not be permitted to keep cameras, cell phones, lap tops, CD/MP3 players, personal CDs/DVDs, or computer games.
Personal care items are provided by Fox Run, but residents are permitted to bring in their own items such as combs/brushes, shampoo/conditioner, lotion, body wash, soap, hair moisturizer and gels.
Please remove all hair extensions and hair weaves before admission.
What We Provide:
- Hair ties
- Personal hygiene items
- Laundry detergents
- Face and body soap
- CD player and CD’s
- Video Games
- Writing Materials
- Art Supplies
- Computers in classroom